REJECTION CAN DESTROY YOUR LIFE


Life is like a journey, long and full of twists and turns. Not everything in your life will go according to the way you want and how you have planned it. Sometimes it can take a wrong turn when least expected. For instance, getting rejected is one of the most painful things that most people are encountering and has destroyed a lot of people’s lives. Some rejections may lead most people into depression. Some may have their lives change forever. What is more painful is that some rejections come from families, by those people you love. But that doesn’t mean you should end the journey of your life.

Early this year, my university application was rejected by the university. It was not easy to accept. I felt that all my dreams and hard work had been for nothing. I couldn’t handle the rejection well. I was so depressed such that I even got sick. It was draining because I couldn’t stop thinking about my life and everything I had planned for my future. I felt like my life was over. All of my friends were accepted and excited but mine was the opposite.

After being rejected, I didn’t want to try and do something else with my life. I was scared of being rejected again. I couldn’t picture myself fitting in this world. What I could think of was to commit suicide. Some of my friends tried to bring about some positivity and talked to me but it wasn’t easy to take their advices. I felt like they didn’t mean what they were saying since everything was looking up for them.

They say life is like a book and if you don’t turn the next page, you wouldn’t know what the next chapter holds. Instead of weeping about rejections, I think people should focus on being positive about their lives. It is important that no matter how many rejections a person can encounter, they should still believe in themselves and work hard for what they want. A lot of people had been rejected many times but still conquered at the end. Lastly, judging people negatively because they have been rejected is the same as murdering them. All they need is support and belief in themselves. Instil that and create a better world for all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MAYBE YOU ARE YOUR OWN ENEMY

I GAVE UP

“I DON’T LOVE YOU AND I NEVER DID”